Our team of nurses and personal support workers offer compassionate, supportive palliative care. Our highly trained staff can help you stay in your home and will work with you and your family to meet your individual needs. Our top priority is providing exceptional care that focuses on your quality of life.
- Someone to talk to about your concerns as you near the end of life
- Education and assistance with pain control
- Help with symptoms such as nausea, shortness of breath or constipation
- Counselling regarding nutrition
- Information and teaching on how to care for someone who is bedbound
- Respite services so caregivers can go out or get a good night’s sleep