CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
We are currently looking for individuals to join our dynamic Waterloo Wellington Therapy Team in the role of Team Coordinator. This Team Coordinator role is a Part time position and ensures the scheduling of Therapists, service delivery and administrative functions related to client services are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides client/worker service delivery on a daily basis.
- Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients.
- Develops client/worker service schedule.
- Informs Therapists of assignments and changes to their schedules.
- Enters all relevant client and Therapist information into the automated information system.
- Inputs live data or recorded information.
- Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for clients and Therapists.
- Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor.
- Interfaces with clients/caregivers, Therapists, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners departments.
- Communicates/reports as required regarding client and Therapists status.
- Greeting customers and clients, receive and manage all inbound telephone calls.
- Performs general clerical duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Ability to promote collaboration among colleagues within a dynamic team environment.
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel.
- Keen attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and adapts work tasks to reflect changes, as required.
- Ability to model successful coping in stressful situations.
- Minimum qualifications for this position are one to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required.
- Experience in the Health Care field an asset.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.