Our employees are our most valuable resource and are the embodiment of how we deliver unparalleled service to our patients. We are always looking to welcome passionate and talented individuals to the CarePartners team.
Here are the top 5 reasons to work at CarePartners:
- Our supportive leadership team cares about you
- Our focus is on providing excellent patient care
- The mobile technology we provide improves the effectiveness of your work life
- Diverse work assignments foster your professional growth
- Work-life balance is important to us and we provide flexible hours
We are currently looking for someone to join our administration team in the role of Team Coordinator our Waterloo Wellington branch. This position will involve a shift rotation of days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends including holidays. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The team coordinator is accountable for the scheduling of PSWs to their respective teams according to their schedules. Furthermore, the team coordinator is also responsible for receiving e- mail, answering client and CCAC calls, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned. We are currently hiring full-time and part-time positions.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Provides client/worker service delivery on a daily basis.
- Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay clients.
- Develops client/worker service schedule.
- Informs Community Support Worker’s of assignments and changes to their schedules.
- Enters all relevant client and Community Service Worker information into the automated information system.
- Inputs live data or recorded information.
- Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for clients and Community Support Worker.
- Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Supervisor.
- Interfaces with clients/caregivers, Community Support Workers, team Supervisors, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners departments.
- Communicates/reports as required regarding client and Community Support Workers status.
- Performs general clerical duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Ability to promote collaboration among colleagues within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and adapts work tasks to reflect changes, as required.
- Ability to model successful coping in stressful situations.
- Minimum qualifications for this position are one to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.