As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities with our Waterloo- Wellington branch in the North Wellington County (Palmerston, Mount Forest) area for NEW and EXPERIENCED Physiotherapist professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client’s needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the CCAC referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a therapy team who are accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the CCAC goal for treatment
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent) degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized university
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Experience in providing service in a community care setting is preferred.
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
Total Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
- Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.