CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, including tuition assistance, a variety of on-site-in service training, and the opportunity for professional growth! Apply and speak with us to see how CarePartners can fit your lifestyle and career goals.
As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our rehabilitation division for EXPERIENCED Physiotherapist Assistants. This is a temporary position. You will excel in our program if you currently possess a diploma as a PTA from an accredited college program, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
- Function as a member of a Therapy Team who is accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Provide client/family education and support to address physical, functional and self-care needs as assigned by Supervising Therapist.
- Monitor and report changes in health status to the Physiotherapist.
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Possess a Physiotherapist Assistant (PTA) diploma from an accredited college program.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate required.
- Sound critical thinking, good judgement and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated understanding and practice of rehabilitation principles and techniques
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems
- Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license