Wednesday, October 25th, 2017
10:00 am to 4:00 pm
345 Ecclestone Drive Bracebridge–Enter front door #5, turn Left and 2nd door on Left, office #1072
Bring your resume for an on-the-spot interview for a PSW Position
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A MEANINGFUL DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY!!
- Provides personal care to the client
- Utilizes proper body mechanics and transfer techniques in order to carry out safe lifts and/or transfers
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Experience working with the vulnerable population, in a community setting
- Available for non-traditional hours, including evenings and alternate weekends
- Must have access to reliable vehicle
PSW, DSW, PA+2, HCA or minimum of 1st Year RPN Completed or 2nd Year RN Completed
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.