Carepartners HNHB branch is currently accepting applications from personal support workers for Fort Erie.
Those applicants who are selected must meet the minimum requirement of 20 hours a week availability.
Our Personal Support Workers (PSWs) provide qualified assistance in time of need, promote independent safe/healthy living, and support the dignity of our patients. As a member of our Care Team, you will work collaboratively to meet or exceed the expectations of our patients and their family, by listening, understanding, and being responsive to their needs within the scope of the services we provide. Our efforts focus on the patient’s wellbeing and provide both support and socialization to enable them to live in their home for as long as safely possible. Our Personal Support Workers have a dedicated RN or RPN Supervisor whose primary role is to support and guide PSWs to be successful their chosen career.
Do you have one of the following qualifications (PSW, HCA, DSW, Personal Attendant, Personal Attendant +2, RN or RPN (licensed or retired class)? If so, you are eligible to apply for a rewarding career with CarePartners, one of the largest providers of Personal Support Home Health Care in Ontario.
CarePartners four day paid, comprehensive orientation is designed to prepare you for your work-life as a provider of professional, high quality home health care.
All Personal Support Workers are provided with android phones to help track patient assignments, communicate with our office, and have access to patient information at your fingertips.
- Provide assistance with routine activities of daily living related to the patient’s health, physical, emotional and mental wellbeing
- Provides assistance with personal care
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the patient and worker
- Utilizes proper body mechanics and transfer techniques in order to carry out safe lifts and/or transfers
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.