CarePartners is one of Ontario’s leading provider of Home Health Care. We are looking for two dedicated and companionate people who are about ensuring the Right PSW, provides care to the Right Patient, at the Right time. As part of our Personal Support Patient Service Delivery Coordination TEAM your role will be to work collaboratively with our highly trained and skilled PSWs and the Patients they care for. CarePartners providers a full-orientation to the Home Health Care industry, Customer Service, Communications, Team work, and how to use the tools needed to enable you to excel in your work tasks. Orientation is tailored to your needs and past experiences.
Why CarePartners? Well continue to read at some of the staff testimonials about who we are and what we do.
“I would like to share that my position as a Service Delivery Coordinator at Care Partners is a rewarding experience, being able to utilize my personable skills engaging with patients and our hardworking Personal Support Workers. Every day is different – no two are alike, but that is what keeps me coming back for more. At the end of the day when tasks are accomplished by our outstanding team supporting each other, it makes me feel proud to be a part of this team.”
Helen Rose, Service Delivery Coordinator│Central East Personal Support
“I find working for Carepartners extremely rewarding. I love when all of the patient visits are booked —knowing I’ve helped our patients out during a tough time in their lives. I work with a great group of people in the office and in the field. A true definition of being part of a team.”
Andrea Doornbos, Service Delivery Coordinator│Central East Personal Support Team
“Each day at Care Partners brings new challenges and opportunities. We are driven to think outside the box, utilize problem solving skills and be strategic with our scheduling. We have patients and families and Personal Support Workers depending on us. I have a passion and enthusiasm for what I do each and every day.”
Tina Evans, Patient Services Delivery Supervisor│Central East Personal Support Team
- Coordinating PSWs/Patient services according to Best Practice Guidelines and established procedures
- Record keeping and the utilization of various databases
- Greeting customers and Patients, receive and screen all inbound telephone calls, emails, and visitors to the office; refer and/or direct calls, emails, or visitors as applicable
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot as required
- Receive incoming mail, review, evaluate, and distribute correspondence requiring priority attention to staff
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- This position requires working on evenings, weekends, and rotation on stat holidays
- 2 or more years office and/or customer service experience – experience in the health care field an asset
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Key Competencies:
- Teamwork – work cooperatively with others throughout the organization to achieve organizational goals; contribute to the professional and positive environment by encouraging sharing of responsibilities and tasks among staff
- Communication – effective verbal and written communication, active listening and understanding are also important components; integrity is core to the business
- Customer Service – Strong orientation toward customer needs, and ability to facilitate and develop customer focused solutions
- Problem Solving – identify and analyze situations and information, discuss with available resources (i.e. other peer groups, Direct Report, make decisions and implement solutions
- Organization– Strong organizational skills are necessary. The ability to provide insight and oversee a number of different activities at once, prioritize your day effectively
- Diplomacy/Confidentiality – At the heart of our organization, confidentiality is always required. Whether dealing with an associate, a Patient or internal staffing issues. Have the ability to be impartial and offer solutions, while respecting others privacy and remaining confidential at all times
- Accountability and Dependability – Takes pride in their work and holds themselves accountable to the highest standard, serving as a role model for the division. Remains focused and maximizes production ensuring timelines are met utilizing effective communication skills, keeping parties apprised of relevant information
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.