CarePartners is dedicated to helping individuals in the community maintain their independence despite illness, injury, disability or age. CarePartners is accredited by Accreditation Canada with Exemplary Standing and is also a Best Practice Spotlight Organization. As one of the largest Personal Support and Nursing Providers in Ontario we employ over 7,500 health care professionals in Ontario.
Our Care Teams have been providing exceptional patient care since 1968 and have achieved patient satisfaction survey scores of 100% “willingness to recommend” and 97% overall “Quality of Care Provided”. Our success is due to the high caliber of professional staff we employ.
We are currently looking for someone to join our management team in the role of Personal Support Manager within our Waterloo Wellington branch. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable for the effective coordination and supervision of the delivery of Community Health Services
Our employees are our most valuable resource and are the embodiment of how we deliver unparalleled service to our patients. We are always looking to welcome passionate and talented individuals to the CarePartners team.
This is a FULL-TIME position.
Here are the top 5 reasons to work at CarePartners:
- Our supportive leadership team cares about you
- Our focus is on providing excellent patient care
- The mobile technology we provide improves the effectiveness of your work life
- Diverse work assignments foster your professional growth
- Work-life balance is important to us and we provide flexible hours
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Develops and maintains an effective Care Plan with respect to Community Health Services, independently or in cooperation with the LHIN, if applicable.
- Approves, trains and monitors special functions as outlined in the Regulated Health Professions Act and in compliance with Community Health Services policies and practices.
- Supervises and evaluates Community Support Worker performance, especially with regard to Special Functions.
- Identifies and assists Manager and Community Support Workers with support and compliance with Quality Management policies, procedures and practices within the Department.
- Maintains current and accurate client/Community Support Worker records.
- Promotes and markets Community Health Services and maintains positive public relations.
- Promotes and provides active guidance for workplace Health and Safety.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- RN/RPN diploma and between 3 to 6 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have a current Certificate of registration with The College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Thorough knowledge of case management skills and nursing processes and practices.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.