As a result of our continuous growth, we have an opportunity within our Southwest division for Part-Time or Casual Occupational Therapist professionals. You will excel in our program if you are currently registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client’s needs by utilizing information from the client, caregiver(s), the home environment, the LHIN or LTC referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a multidisciplinary team who is accountable for the therapy care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the client and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the LHIN or LTC care plan for treatment
- Committed to quality and accuracy of care
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Master’s Degree (or equivalent degree) in Occupational Therapy from a recognized university
- Current, unrestricted license to practice with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- ADP-Authorizer Status is preferred
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems, Point Click Care Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
Total Compensation and Benefits
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.