As a result of our continuous growth, we have opportunities within our Owen Sound Branch for NEW and EXPERIENCED nursing professionals. You will excel with us if you are registered with the College of Nurses, have a valid driver’s license and vehicle and bring a desire to work with a supportive and collaborative team.
As an essential member of the care team, you deliver nursing care in accordance with evidence-based practices and professional practice standards. Your well-developed judgment and skills will enable you to care for complex patients that have multiple care needs including wound management, IV therapy or an oncology diagnosis. You will confidently direct patient care and manage stressful situations with poise and professionalism.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Use of your professional assessment skills to perform a thorough holistic assessment of each client and identify the client’s needs by utilizing information from the patient, caregiver(s), the home environment, the CCAC referral and other sources
- Function as a member of a nursing team who is accountable for the nursing care it provides
- Develop appropriate time-specific, measurable goals and outcomes in collaboration with the patient and/or caregiver(s), and in keeping with the CCAC goal for treatment
- As an organized and responsible nursing professional you will utilize our mobile technology software, patient nursing needs, patient preference, best practices and patient location to plan the day’s schedule of nursing visits
- Committed to quality of care
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Graduate of an approved Nursing program
- Current College of Nurses Certificate of Competence
- Proven computer skills, including e-mail, word processor, work scheduling systems Must be able to communicate effectively in both oral and written form and must be fluent in English
- Must have a reliable vehicle and driver’s license
Total Compensation and Benefits
CarePartners offers a competitive compensation program, a variety of on-site-in service training, along with a comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation, and the opportunity for professional growth! Come in and speak with us to see how community health care can fit your lifestyle and career goals!
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.