CarePartners is a successful healthcare company with over 30 years of experience. This success is directly attributed to the team of A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence!
We are currently looking for a strong, business minded Network Administrator to join our team! This role is a full time permanent position and ensures prompt customer service on a variety of IT related challenges, serving over 4,500 employees.
The Information Technology Network Administrator is accountable to the IT Team Lead and is a subject matter expert for the operation and support of IT networks and security (including authentication systems, VPN, switches, anti-virus, client firewalls, web filtering, and WiFi) both on premise, offsite and in the cloud datacentres and printers.
As the Network Administrator, you will join our team to execute key responsibilities, which include:
- Provides excellent customer service to internal customers by way of hands-on end-user support including level 2 and 3 support. Escalates issues internally and/or with external vendors when required to ensure timely resolution.
- Demonstrates the Company Mission, Vision and Values Statements, policies, and current standard business practices.
- Models expected behaviours, supporting a service excellence culture:
- Independently prioritizes and executes work, using the Information Technology ticket system and proactively tracks and reports on activities and projects.
- Accurately log Service Desk tickets and resolutions into the Service Desk software management system; maintain vigilant maintenance of this process
- Under the IT Team Lead’s direction, acts as the network & security, printer and video conferencing subject matter expert for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and configuration, as well as repairs and upgrades.
- Monitors systems and advises IT management in a timely manner of incidents (including breaches) or significant warnings.
- Provides recommendations on the selection and implementation of new technologies.
- Assists with computer systems validation and compliance for CarePartners systems at the IT Lead’s discretion.
- Assists other staff on the IT team, with projects, client support, installations and upgrades.
- Follows CarePartners regulatory requirements, and ensures quality and data integrity standards are met.
- Follows information privacy and security guidelines.
- Observes and supports all safety guidelines and regulations.
- Provide staff training (group or one on one) on technology platforms. (Mobile/Citrix etc)
- Create training and documentation content for staff as well as for the IT team
- Reviews, implements and ensures operational compliance with all policies and procedures as directed
- Evaluates and recommends changes to applicable CarePartners policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties and or special projects as required in the department.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
Our ideal candidate will take a business minded approach to customer service, work well in a collaborative and fast paced environment, and will demonstrate excellent judgment, good common sense, a can-do attitude.
- Minimum 2 years Information Systems diploma from a recognized Community College
- ITIL Foundations Certification is an asset
- CompTIA Network+, Cisco, or other network related certification is an asset
- Relevant certification (Microsoft, Engineer level) relevant to Active Directory, Azure, and/or Office 365 is an asset
- Programming experience with Cisco and Juniper firewalls/switches and HP switches VLAN networking and concepts
- TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP understanding and basic network troubleshooting, Citrix
- Working knowledge of internet, LAN/WAN, DNS & VPN knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office software application
- Knowledge of community home healthcare industry programs/services is an asset
- Travel within Ontario and the ability to work non-traditional and on-call hours is a requirement
- Customer Service experience is an asset.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.