We are currently looking for someone to join our administration team in the role of Team Assistant within our Tillsonburg Branch. This position will involve a shift rotation of days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends including holidays. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The Team Assistant is accountable for the scheduling of nurses to their respective teams according to their schedules. Furthermore, the Team Assistant is also responsible for receiving e- mail, answering client and CCAC calls, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Coordinating schedules for community nurses
- Data entry and utilization of various databases
- Record keeping of visit details and ensuring appropriate follow up is completed
- Receive all inbound telephone calls and emails for the nursing program
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate issues as required
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years’ office and/or customer service experience
- Experience in the health care field an asset
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.