We are currently looking for someone to join our management team in the role of full time Clinical Supervisor within our Timmins location. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The Clinical Supervisor is accountable for the effective coordination and supervision of the delivery of Community Health Services
We are looking for someone immediately to fill this position
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Develops and maintains an effective Care Plan with respect to Community Health Services, independently or in cooperation with the Community Care Access Center, if applicable.
- Approves, trains and monitors special functions as outlined in the Regulated Health Professions Act and in compliance with Community Health Services policies and practices.
- Supervises and evaluates Community Support Worker performance, especially with regard to Special Functions.
- Identifies and assists Manager and Community Support Workers with support and compliance with Quality Management policies, procedures and practices within the Department.
- Maintains current and accurate client/Community Support Worker records.
- Promotes and markets Community Health Services and maintains positive public relations.
- Promotes and provides active guidance for workplace Health and Safety.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- RN/RPN diploma and between 3 to 6 years of job-related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidates must have a current Certificate of registration with The College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Thorough knowledge of case management skills and nursing processes and practices.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.