CarePartners is proud to present:
An innovative opportunity!
A course has been developed for CarePartners, to meet our growing need for caregivers for the following areas: Orillia and Muskoka.
Location of course will be held in Bracebridge, ON
Those that qualify will be given a one month free course, where upon successful completion, will be hired to work as a Community Support Worker.
We have the potential for several sittings of the course, which will be discussed with each candidate during the interview process.
- Provides personal care to the client
- Provides cognitive, social and/or emotional support to the client
- Provides assistance with a variety of household tasks
- Prepares nutritious, varied and economical meals and snacks, including special diets, as determined by the care plan, and uses proper food preparation, storage and hygiene practices
- Promotes a safe environment for both the client and worker
Qualifications and Position Requirements
Any history of the above mentioned responsibilities would be an asset
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.