Our employees are our most valuable resource and are the embodiment of how we deliver unparalleled service to our patients. We are always looking to welcome passionate and talented individuals to the CarePartners team.
Here are the top 5 reasons to work at CarePartners:
- Our supportive leadership team cares about you
- Our focus is on providing excellent patient care
- The mobile technology we provide improves the effectiveness of your work life
- Diverse work assignments foster your professional growth
- Work-life balance is important to us and we provide flexible hours
We are currently looking for someone to join our administration team in the role of Administrative Assistant within our Waterloo-Wellington branch. This position will involve a shift rotation of days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends including holidays. The position would require flexibility as schedules may change. The Administrative Assistant is accountable for assisting the management team with administrative duties. They will work with a group of individuals and could also be responsible for receiving mail, coordinating office activities and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned. This is a full-time position!
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
- Conduct administrative duties for the management team such as booking appointments or interviews, completing paperwork and sending it to the appropriate person
- Organizing manager information and following up on voice mails and emails
- Greeting customers and clients
- Coordinate office activities; troubleshoot or escalate basic office administration issues
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Strong proficiency in all aspects of Microsoft office, with proven skills in Word and Excel
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize, multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Fluent in spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills
- 2 or more years’ office and/or customer service experience
- Experience in the health care field an asset
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, flexible schedule, great team.
Specifics to be discussed at time of interview.