Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
We are currently looking for a strong, business minded Service Desk Analyst to join our growing Information Technology Team!
CarePartners a successful healthcare company with over 30 years of experience. This success is directly attributed to the team of A-players who relentlessly focus on quality, culture and customer excellence. This role is a temporary full time position and ensures prompt customer service on a variety of IT related challenges, serving over 4000 employees.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website: http://carepartners.ca/careers/
Or follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carepartnersca/
Always maintain a high degree of professionalism, courteousness, and friendliness
Resolve staff IT issues, such as password resets, software questions, device hardware problems, Internet connectivity, configurations, and so on
Provide one-on-one staff support and problem resolution via telephone, e-mail, and other vehicles of communication
Order, inventory, setup, support, repair and deploy mobile devices
When required perform in-person, on-site repairs of device hardware, printers, and other peripherals
Diagnose and resolve network issues (e.g. LAN access)
Recognize and escalate deeper and more complex issues
Participate in moves, adds, and changes to network and systems access for staff
Accurately log Service Desk tickets and resolutions into the
Service Desk software management system; maintain vigilant maintenance of this process
Prioritize Service Desk tickets according to severity
Conduct timely repair of IT equipment covered by third-party vendor maintenance agreements
Provide staff training (Group or one on one) on technology platforms. (Mobile/Citrix etc)
Create training and documentation content for staff as well as for IT team
Reviews, implements and ensures operational compliance with all policies and procedures as directed
Evaluates and recommends changes to applicable CarePartners policies and procedures
Other Items to Know about this Position:
- Participates on a team that shares a rotating schedule with hours that vary between 6:00am – 5:00pm with 7.5 hours being a normal regular work day
- Participates on the On-Call rotation
- Travel to various branches throughout the province required
Qualifications and Position Requirements
Our ideal candidate will take a business minded approach to customer service, work well in a collaborative and fast paced environment, and will demonstrate excellent judgment, good common sense, a can-do attitude. They will also have:
- Minimum 2 years Information Systems diploma from a recognized Community College
- ITIL Foundations Certification an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office software application
- Knowledge of community home health industry programs/services is an asset
- Travel within Ontario and the ability to work non-traditional and on-call hours is a requirement
- Customer Service experience is an asset
Total Compensation and Benefits
Specific details on compensation and benefits to be discussed at time of interview.