Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
We are currently looking for someone to join our administration team in the role of Team Coordinator (Scheduler) within our HNHB Branch. This position will involve a shift rotation of days, afternoons, evenings, and weekends, including holidays. The position would require flexibility, as schedules may change. The Team Coordinator is accountable for the scheduling of Personal Support Workers to their respective teams according to their schedules. Furthermore, the Team Coordinator is also responsible for receiving e-mails, answering patient and LHIN calls, coordinating office activities, and a variety of other administrative duties as assigned.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
- Provides patient/worker service delivery on a daily basis.
- Receives routine referral/intake information from Funders and private-pay patients.
- Develops patient/worker service schedule.
- Informs Nurses of assignments and changes to their schedules.
- Enters all relevant patient and Nurse information into the automated information system.
- Inputs live data or recorded information.
- Enters service hours and adjustments to the system for patients and Nurses.
- Produces schedules and reports on regular basis, and on request of the Manager.
- Interfaces with patients/caregivers, Nurses, team Managers, Funders, Finance and other CarePartners departments.
- Communicates/reports as required regarding patient and Nurse status.
- Per Branch forms general clerical duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Position Requirements
- Ability to promote collaboration among colleagues within a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and adapts work tasks to reflect changes, as required.
- Ability to model successful coping in stressful situations.
- Minimum qualifications for this position are one to two years of post secondary education and one to three years of job related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Non-traditional hours, including evenings and weekends are required.
Total Compensation and Benefits
Competitive compensation, benefits package, flexible schedule, and a great team.
Specific details on compensation and benefits to be discussed at time of interview.