Thank you to all applicants in advance, however, we will be corresponding only with those selected for an interview.
CarePartners welcomes applicants from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available throughout the hiring process upon request.
As a result of our continuous growth, we have an opening in our team of Human Resources Professionals as a Talent Acquisition Partner! Reporting to the HR Director the Talent Acquisition Partner will be accountable for recruiting clinical and office staff.
To learn more about CarePartners, go to our website:
Or follow us on Facebook:
- Competitive wages
- Employee Benefits and RRSP programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) through LifeWorks
- Access to Perkopolis (Canadian’s Discount Program)
- Supportive Leadership team
- Service Milestone Recognition Program
- Responsible for sourcing and screening applicants.
- Advertise and promote positions and company utilizing social media, partnerships with schools, agencies, professional associations or others.
- Create postings on appropriate websites, job boards according to policies and processes.
- Conduct screening of applicants and send hiring managers information on qualified candidates.
- Coordinate internal and off-site job fairs.
- Utilize company tools to track, record and report hiring statistics.
- Partner with managers to understand staffing needs to plan for sourcing initiatives.
- Maintain regular communication with managers to evaluate staffing needs.
- Complete required reference checks and back check orders for new hires.
- Abide by company policies, collective agreements and provincial and federal legislation including Employment Standards Act, Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and others.
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 4 years’ recruitment experience is required, experience in the Health Care sector preferred.
- Post secondary degree or diploma required.
- Proven experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting talent in high volume recruitment.
- Knowledge of relevant Employment legislation including Employment Standards Act, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and Human Rights legislation.
- Strong ability and experience in prioritizing work based on requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Word and Excel combined with experience with ATS systems.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service combined with a sense of urgency in order to meet the time specific needs of the business, detail oriented, organized
- Regular travel required throughout Ontario.
- Ability to provide a clear criminal background check